Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Things I have learnt in the past two weeks

It's possible to do everything exactly right but still get it all wrong.

My love life is no longer in freefall. As it's now fallen so far it's hit the bottom. I've now starting getting advice from the home teacher!

I have now reached the pinnacle of uber geekness. Engineseer and I went out last Friday night to a bookshop. Yes that's right folks it was Friday night and we were in a freaking bookshop.

Technology is useful.

Except when it doesn't work, then it isn't.

I seem to have the unfailing ability to keep getting home teaching companions who can only go home teaching on a Wednesday. Arggghhhh.

Daytime TV is evil. It sucks your brain away.

According to my latest game for my DS, my Brain age is 46. Argghhhhhhh.

Seth might have ended up with Summer instead of Anna in the OC but it's still sad. The man had a geekette and he let he get away. A Geekette! Do you know how rare they are!

The Loughborough young men apparently have a new initiation for lads moving up from primary. They have to kiss a girl! Cue much horror from Photoshop's Lad J " It's disgusting, it's horrible, I'll never survive that". Something tells me he won't have the same opinion in a couple of years time.

I still don't understand girls.

We have a great new pound shop in Loughborough. I can buy three times as much drink there as I can from the vending machines at work.

I still don't like the dentists.

I have far too much stuff. time for another clear out me thinks.

I've made a new friend.

the speed dial on my car might be wrong. As I can't think of any other reason as to it shows me going at the speed limit and other certain ysa disappear over the horizion.

work can survive without me.

until they try to sort out samples and it all goes horribly wrong.

a weeks holiday goes very fast.

I have no idea how grumpy manages to do anything on the computer when I'm not there.

Grumpy doesn't like his nickname and thinks I should come up with a new one for him. After much teasing and winding up from him my new suggestion was P.I.T.A. ( any guesses).

Our new water tank is three times as loud as our old one.

Me trying to be clever is never a good thing.


( so what have you learnt this week?)

No comments: