Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's time for the one game we are good at

Well after 'that' performance last night by the England football team the inevitable happened this morning and Steve McClaren was sacked as head coach of the team. It's good to see that always our national teams are not that good at sports no one can beat us when it comes to the 'blame game'. We're the fastest people to point fingers in the world. Although apparently Mclaren will walk away with hefty compensations 2 Million pounds plus and apparently the players are each getting a bonus of 150, 000. First and most important question, why? They should get a bonus from getting through the qualifying not failing!! I won't mind 150 grand for not being successful. I'm sure I could find lots of things to do with that much money. What would you do with it?

Leona Lewis is still at number 1 in the music charts with " Bleeding love". Admitally it's now reached that point where all number one's reach. It's changed from being good to incredibly annoying! I just keep thinking every time the darn song comes on the radio " Still bleeding love eh? Any chance you'll exsanguinate soon and go away!

Talking off people I want to see go away. Latest song from Sean kingston who was responsible for the awful " Beautiful girl", the chorus goes along the lines of " Oh, oh why'd you have to go away" my response to him, " why did you have to come back and not be a one hit wonder? why? Why?!"

Tis the season to be commercial! Yes Christmas is coming so work is starting to get a lot busier. On the plus side I'm only going to have to work one day over Christmas, which is a heck of a lot better then last year when I had to work all over Christmas as they messed my holidays up. We actually sang a Christmas carol in sacrament last Sunday. which was a mite surprising as we don't usually start singing them till December. The problem with the carol was I saw a legal note at the bottom about using the hymn with permission and that made me think of one of the Simpson's Christmas episodes' which in turn lead to me humming Homers Christmas song' " Everybody hates Ned Flanders" for the rest of the day.

Institiute was interesting last night, which I always prefer as opposed to one of the depressing lessons. We were speaking afterwards and the topics turned to blogs. Yes I know that may sound strange that we ended up talking about blogs but considering the conversation had started between some of the YSA about autopsies. And no I don't know how the conversation moved from autopsies to blogs either. ( We're YSA little we do makes sense :-) I was trying to see if I could persude aspiring angel to restart her blog, Engineseer admitting he really needs to do something with his, we talked about Nemesis's ( See Nemesis we still keep track of you) and then we got onto Fraggle. We did wonder how well he knows non splitter as we wondered if we could try persuding him to come up for the wedding. But after talking we realised he seems to be somewhat missing in action since September, as we knew his blogs gone quiet but no one seems to have heard from him either. One suggestion was maybe he's stop blogging because he's met someone, which is usually a big reason for a blogger slowing down their output. Angel also mentioned it seemed like Fraggle had dropped off the face of the earth as she had texted him several times and he hadn't replied. She agreed however if him vanisihing is down to a girl she would let him off but for that only! So has anyone seen our fraggle?

I did start to wonder if Engineseers plans for taking over the world are advancing. He mentioned that he was paired with JF for home teaching so I guess that would make him senior companion. So that means he's a senior home teaching companion, Generic high street restuarant manager, Ward YSA rep, Sunday school class president and institute class president! He had said previousily that he already had his flying aircraft carrier on order and had contacted the toclafane. Although he was joking. I think... Hey maybe thats where Fraggle is, he's decided to try to take over the world in competition with Nemesis and Engineseer.

Oh I could just be having another one of those days and my brains about ready to explode.

Who Knows.

Anyway, as nothing helps a song stuck in your head like sharing it around, everybody after me

"Everybody in the U.S.A,
Hates their stupid neighbour,
He’s Flanders and he's really, really, lame,
Flanders tried to wreck my song,
His views on birth control are wrong
,I hate his guts and Flanders is his name,
F-L-A-N-R-D-S,
He’s the man that I hate best,
I’d like to see his house go up in flame.

-F-L-A,-
His name is Ned,
-E-R-S,-
That’s a stupid name,
He’s worse than Frankenstein or Dr. No,
You can’t upset him even slightly,
He just smiles and nods politely,
Then goes home and worships nightly,
He is leftorium is an emporium of woe.

F-L-A,
Don’t yell at Ned,
D-E-R,
His wife is dead,
Everybody hates that stupid jerk,
Springfield rocks with Homer’s joyous loathing,
Filling clubs… with angry Valentinos,
You don’t have to move your feet,
Just hate Flanders to the disco beat,
It’s your perky, peppy nightmare neighbor-ino,

If you despise polite left-handers,
Then I doubt you’ll like Ned Flanders
,Or his creepy little offspring,
Rod and Todd.

Thats us
,Hurayy

F-L-A,-
His name is Ned,
-E-R-S,-
He is so white bread,
The smiling, moustache geek,
Who walks with God."..


later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the version of Snow Patrol's 'Run' that Leona Lewis did on Radio 1? It was AMAZING and I'm not a big fan of hers!

With regards to the football - we are great at playing the blame game. As those daytime ads say...

"Where there's blame, there's a claim!'

Saxon said...

she is a good singer I agree, But there is only so many times you can hear a song before you go crazy.