Monday, November 26, 2007

When you can tell it's going to be one of those days

When you can tell it's going to be one of those days

First call of the day, first thing the customer says
" Have I got through to the place I was intending to get through to?"
ummm, I suppose I could have answered that question if my psychic powers weren't on the blink, right??

I also came to the conclusion this morning that traffic jams are a lot more funny if you are a passenger rather then the driver. As the passenger you can loose focus and start daydreaming as you retreat to you 'happy place'. As the driver you can't, well you could but if you did it's highly likely that bad things would follow. So all this is a roundabout way of saying I'm starting to get sick of the traffic jams that have started on my way into work. There always used to be a queue but the queues now are about three times as long as they used to be with no visible cause. Argghhhh. Well all part of the fun of being part of the workforce I guess.

Nemesis is now on face book. Yaaah! It means I get another friend to add to my list. It's starting to look like people actually like me :-) Just got to persuade Engineseer and Fraggle to sign up to it now. But I guess we're going to have to try and find them first!

I've been assigned a new project at world. So I guess I'm going to have to put the old thinking cap on and try and think up some ideas. Yep, you heard that right I've got to think.

yeah I'm doomed :-)

I forgot to mention that I got dragged into a missionary meeting after church yesterday. The ward mission leader is 'concerned' about the number of converts we're loosing. so he wants to 'assign' one YSA to each YSA age convert, so we sit with them, call them to inform them about activities arrange lifts etc, etc. One of the Elders suggested that it would be a good idea if we could get a ward YSA FHE started on a regular basis, like once a month. The ward mission leader agreed and queried if we could do it. I then pointed out that we did do it! there's a communication problem somewhere in the ward me thinks!

We're having intermittent problems with our broadband connection at home. I'm stumped, their technical support is stumped and even photoshop is stumped! Which just goes to show you how difficult a technical problem is when one of the L's is stumped!

anyway later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you share the secret of how you were suborned into this meeting as I can't get anyone into my correlation for love nor money! The only thing that works for the member of the bishopric that sometimes turns up is that he doesn't really want to be in Mutual, so he comes into correlation instead!