Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It never used to be this difficult

Hmmm, it used to be so easy to do a blog post every day but lately it seems to have been progressively more difficult. Am I getting busier? Am I just getting old? or am I just too lazy sometimes to get in front of a keyboard. Who knows. I would type a 100 times that I must post more regularly but with cut and paste that would be kinda pointless wouldn't it?

I've currently borrowing Grumpys car at the moment as he's taking mine in to get the front two tires replaced. Which is annoying (and expensive) but not as annoying or expensive as writing another car off would be I suppose. But hey at least I get to drive a cool car for at least one day.

I'm still busy on facebook. To be honest most of the things that you can do on it are pointless and time wasting but there so addictive.... Especially the 'compare me' application. Apparently in my friends network I have been voted the 3rd most powerful and 3rd most loyal. Not idea what that means but there you go. It's not first but a third is still a bronze :-)

The latest series of "I'm a celebrity get me out of here " has started of ITV. I guess there using the term celebrity loosely. Well very loosely in fact. The producers should take note that if one of the only celebrities you can get is a 'celebrity' for appearing on a reality TV show you have a problem. There's only three people from the line-up I recognise. Maybe I'm just getting old, I'm not with it anymore, not down with the kids etc, etc.

Gw is now off on his mission. Which means we have no W's in the YSA right now. Which is very, very odd. Because for want of a better term they have been a 'mainstay' of the YSA for years. It should be interesting however when SW finally comes back from the states to visit. We'll be able to remind her of what she said at last years Christmas party " I'm only going there for three months, I will be back once the 3 months is up. It's not like I'm going over there to get married".

One thing I don't like about being in Loughborough is that anyone coming to the uni is only with us for so long then there gone. Most of the time they rarely come back as there either at the far end of the country or disappear to another one (nemesis excluded) . Seriousily what is it about Loughborough that keeps making girls do that?

Anyway, institiute tonight. Here's hoping it will be more uplifting then depressing.

later!

No comments: