Friday, November 16, 2007

Well we always thought that he could be crazy, is this proof?

Grumpy is a Diabetic, not the one that requires insulin, the other kind that only requires tablets. Well he went to the Doctors the other day and they decided to change one of his medications to a new kind of tablet. He picked them up from the pharmacy as was about to take one at home when he noticed the name on the box and pill 'sheets' did not match the name on the label. He found the information leaflet. It turns out they had given him the wrong pills. They weren't for diabetics in face the leaflet said the pills were for " People suffering from a disease which means they might sense, hear and see things that are not actually present".

Yes as you might have guessed the pharmacy instead of pills for diabetes had managed to give Grumpy tablets that were meant for schizophrenics. It's funny cause it's so bad! When grumpy first told me this, he said
" Do they know something I don't? I don't see things that ain't really there do I?"
my response, " Beats me, I'm not here I'm still at work" he, he, he, he, he, he..

Well it was the last Scrubs episode of the series last night. Arggghhhhhh, they can't leave it like that and whats worse it's one of the few decent things on the TV at the moment. We're going to be stuck with reality TV shows for ages now.

I saw a news report about a definite contender for a Darwin award. A Man in the US tried to loosen a stuck wheel nut on his truck. By shooting it with a shotgun. Words for once fail me.

It's children in need today. So we had our usual cake sale, which meant lots of extremely nice homemade chocolate cakes for really cheap prices. I probably shouldn't have had any but hey, it's for charity :-)

anyway,

Later!

No comments: