Sunday, November 25, 2007

Does Christmas now start in november and nobody told me?

Now even with being the cynical somewhat jaded soul I can be at times ( no really I can be) I've come to accept that Christmas seems to start in the shops now earlier and ealier each year. However when we start singing Christmas carols in church in November even I can start to find it a little bit strange. Although on the plus side most people do know the words to the christmas carols opposed to the hymn we had to sing for sacrement that nobody seemed to know. It seemed like there was the grand total of five people singing in the whole chapel most people were that unsure of the hymn!

Engineseer was MIA so Caroline asked me to fill in for him as class president. Hmmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern here. Engineseers not around I have to fill in by default. Does this mean I'm now his sidekick/minon now? Especially has everbody seemed to assume I would know where he is. Well there were five possibilities. One, he had overslept, two he was in bradford with black widow, three he was in his death fortress plotting to take over the world, four has gone to hunt down Fraggle he 'may be some time', five someone has constructed a static warp shell and Fraggle and Engineseer are the first ones to disappear, everyone else will follow soon ( any guesses to where that idea came from :-)... Any more guesses anyone? The only thing I can say for certain is that idea number five does prove that I am a total geek as I'm sure most of you will agree.

Well my 'feedback' session went okay. He didn't use the words " You're fired" so anything after that must have been good :-) Just got to do one more feedback session this week, so I can then do my homework for the next training session, which I would be feedback on the feedback. I'll be okay as long as I don't have to do anymore homework on it, then it will be feedback on the feedback of the feedback....... Wait I'm confused.

Well the weekend is over. All too fast as usual so it's back to work tomorrow. The christmas rush is starting to kick in so I've got about 1500 things to get doen this week. So not much difference from usual then :-).

anyway I'm having a slight mental block so I guess I'll call it there for today,

later!

No comments: