Thursday, November 15, 2007

And another ones gone

Well Institute was interesting last night. Bro H was away so we had a substitute teacher Bro M, sm's dad. Non-splitter also announced that she is engaged (again, but still to the same guy) and she's getting married in four weeks time. We don't know if she's still staying in the Uk yet or going to the US. Mind you if she does go to the US I'm changing her code name by removing the 'non'.

As part of our lesson last night we were split into groups and had to perform a brief 'skit' of a news report reported the death of the eqyption guard at the hands of moses. there were three groups. In my group engineseer was the 'news anchor' who also reported on a party at the pyramid, apparently attended surfers who stated, " this is great dudes", I was a reporter reporting from a secret location, only secret because I had lost the map and quite frankly one sand dune looks like another after a while, interviewing a witness to the killing. In the other two reports, Moses had been arrested by was also speaking to their reporter from a secret location somehow and the final group had two roving reporters, Kermit 1 and his cousin Kermit 2 ( it was R, he does scarily good kermit impressions). Cordelia also does a interesting eqyption dance too. If we do this again maybe we should get her to do a report by herself, through the medium of interpretive dance! ( if anyone can tell me where I got that reference from I'll be very impressed.)

I did win my bet with Engineseer. Grumpy said near enough word for word what I said to engineseer I thought he would say when I told him the Non splitter was getting married.

After borrowing grumpys car yesterday it turns out I didn't need to. It seems that the lasttime took my car in for they didn't say they were good for another 1000 miles but 2000 miles. So they think I've got at least another months worth of use left in them. So I saved some money for this month and I got to drive Grumpys car for the day. Bonus :-)

We didn't have a 'proper' activitivy after instititute as we had to leave the building. so instead we went to Mcdonalds (gee orginal ain't we) although this was the third mcdonalds we went to in three YSA trips to mcdonalds (leicester has a lot doesn't it?) I tried the new McTasty and it was anything but. It was seriousily not worth the money. It was also mildly disconcerting when Engineseer looked at it and the one J had bought, laughed then sat back down with out saying a word.

I've just sorted out using the last of my holiday for this year up. I'm doing better then last year in that I'm only going to have to come in once over Christmas which means I should (touch wood) have more time to enjoy myself. We're having a YSA new years eve party at Loughborough chapel. Although as it is FHE they wouldn't let us start until 9pm.

"I'm a celebrity get me out of here" update, I have no idea because I DON'T CARE!!! I have far more important things to do. Like breathing.

but anyway, thats all for now,

Later!