Thursday, December 13, 2007

Okay so I’m a glutton for punishment.


Well my favourite site at the moment has yet again furnished me with some things to talk about. However there are two threads that I wouldn’t discuss beyond the titles as quite frankly I thing the titles speak for themselves.


“Social networking sites are dead and nobody uses them” if this is true it’s going to be a very short thread indeed

And

“ How to use a telephone” if some of the comments in previous threads hadn’t given you a impression of the sort of church members who comment on those boards I think this one just might :-)

But then for this post I thought what the heck. Lets go through all the titles of threads currently on the front page of the board on this site and see what the (mainly) YSA and SA’s of the church are talking about and discussing in a attempt to improve their knowledge of the world today. Shall we??

Answering questions with questions: I can answer this thread with a question. Why??

Why would I kiss the person below: Umm because you want. See this thread should be short and simple yet it has 3157 replies. Seriously people what the hell? How can you talk on this topic for so long.

S-Corp or LLC- which and why?: no idea I don’t speak American.

Hilary Vs Rudy: either will probably be better then the last guy. Have you seen the Christmas video of his dog? Is he getting enough oxygen to the brain. Ohm maybe he has another pretzel stuck in his airway. That would explain a lot.

Daily movie quotes: A thread on kissing people has 3157 replies. This one has 70. Says a lot me thinks.

What celeb best resembles the person below you?: The deep and intelligent conversation continues I see.

First impressions ( when looking at the picture of the person below you in the thread: Nice to see church members not judging people on looks….. Wait a second!

Kids getting shot: At last a important and meaningful thread.

Suicide bombings or suicide for fuax newies is not terrorism: I think the person who started this is trying to speak English, I’m just not sure.

What did you do last night?: I was too scared to look at this one. Make your own jokes people.

If you had to choose ( would you rather have a girl with a beautiful face or a beautiful body): again church members prove their not shallow in anyway.

Dating a non member: This might well be a deep and meaningful discussion. I didn’t dare look however as knowing this site it probably degenerated into a argument between girls about how you shouldn’t date non members yet you have to as their no decent guys in the church. ( sorry slipped into rant mode there)

Do you know what I hate: no but I’m sure your about to tell me.

Pity the single person: yes this thread is still going, I didn't dare look.

No chicken wings under the cushions: Nothing inside the skull either by the looks of things.

I would date the person below but: There’s nothing like pointing out a persons flaws to pass the time is there?

Do girls like getting spanked: Argghhh, this one is still going too.

Marisa: no I’m none the wiser either.

The beauty of grey: Grumpy would love this thread.

Why I would marry the person below: do they get a say in this?

Gotta have the last word? On your site no… on my blog oh yes

Here’s what guys need to do: Interestingly enough not many threads giving advice to girls. Is this because there perfect all ready?

Disturbing: This website for one.

What song is stuck in your head right now: na, nana na na Space pirates, na, nana na na.

I hate Lawrence o’Donnell: and I’m sure he loves you.

So there you go. A small selection of what young church members are talking about today.
I think the only thing to say is, be afraid… be very afraid………

Mwah, ha, ha, ha.
Later!

No comments: