Sunday, December 16, 2007

hmmmm, is this right?

Well as I mentioned previousily I'm rather addicted to facebook right now and amongst all the various odds and ends of programmes that you can get I found one that is called 'compare people. It basically corelates all of the answers from everyone in my 'friends network' who also has this program and it rates people. So here are my results

3rd in "Who is more loyal"
8th in "Who is a better catch"
8th in "Who is more powerful"
12th in "Who is more trustworthy"
12th in "Who is kinder"
13th in "Who is more generous"
14th in "Who is better at science"
15th in "Who can drink more"

18th in "Who is more cuddly"
19th in "Who is more artistic"
20th in "Who is sexier"
21st in "Who would I rather be trapped on a desert island with"
22nd in "Who has better hair"
23rd in "Who would I rather kiss"
23rd in "Who has a better body"
23rd in "Who is more attractive"
23rd in "Who would I rather date"
24th in "Who is a better singer"
25th in "Who is more likely to win in a fight"
28th in "Who am I more jealous of"
28th in "Who is a better listener"
29th in "Who more likely to succeed"
29th in "Who is more confident"
29th in "Who has better taste in music"
37th in "Who is more likely to do a favor for me"
37th in "Who would I rather hang out with for a day"
38th in "rather hang out with for the day"

what do people think?

No comments: