Thursday, December 13, 2007

na, na nana na, Space Pirates, na, na nana na, Space Pirates, na, na nana na Space Pirates

Help me... Take a wild guess exactly what song I have got stuck in my head. It’s from a kids TV program and they were playing it on the radio this morning as they want people to download it and get it into the top 40. Just playing it again and again…. The horror….. the horror………..

Okay that mild rant aside I figured it was time to actually start doing proper blog posts again rather then be lazy and commenting on threads on that other site. They might actually be one or two people who wonder exactly what I’ve been getting up to! Maybe….

Well first let’s see, I’ve been nicknamed the “Anti-Santa” now by some people at work who think it’s extremely funny. I can’t go into detail as it’s work but suffice to say it’s to do with the joys of being in customer service at this time of year and regardless of what have caused a problem their all my personnel fault and I’ve ruined their Christmas etc, etc, etc.. All well goes with the job I guess.

I’ve finished my Christmas shopping. Yaaahh!! I hope I’ve got stuff that people will like. I have got something for one of my nieces/nephews which is quite cool but it’s a pain storing it as it’s quite big. So it’s currently sitting on one of the sofas downstairs. Grumpy doesn’t like it. Mainly because he keeps forgetting it’s there and it keeps making him jump :-)

Our back door is currently broken, basically if you open it, it’s almost impossible to shut again. Grumpy has actually decided to part with some money “Shock, Horror, How unexpected” to get the thing fixed, but they can’t do it for a few days so we’re reduced to walking right round the house to get stuff from the freezer. Suppose the exercise will do us good..

Its non splitters wedding on Saturday, which should be fun and will hopefully be a end to Grumpy making the same comment over and over and over again. I hope it warms up a bit though; it’s been flipping freezing the past few days. It’s been so hard getting out of bed; anyone would think it was winter or something….

Oh wait…..

It was the last institute of the year last night. We had a substitute teacher as Bro H is off on Holiday. In Spain I think. I wish I could go overseas on Holiday, Bro H goes to Spain, and Nemesis is off to Hawaii, I think the furthest I can afford to go right now is Manchester L

We had our Institute Christmas dinner last week. The cooking of the meal was a rather fun experience as I had taken the day off so I could help do the cooking. I have some photos which I will post soon. Actual photos that prove Men were in a kitchen cooking. Honest! Nobody died of foot poisoning as well so I guess that means we can call it a success. As we had the dinner before class we even got a thank you in class from Bro H for dinner, sort of. It was rather a case “Engineseer and his team” got a thank you which Engineseer found very funny that I was part of his ‘team’ now. So I guess that means my full “title” should now run something like this;

Saxon,
An Optimistic pessimistic, strange anti-Santa outcast niche toy uber geek who is not classified as a man by some YSA Females and Left handed right hand minion member of Engineseers team
(BA)

(Mustn’t forget the BA now :-)
Imagine if I ever got Business cards. They would be huge J

Anyway, that’s all for now me thinks,

Time to try and get this song out of my head,

Everybody;
na, na nana na, Space Pirates, na, na nana na, Space Pirates na……….

later!

No comments: