Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pass, pass and sorta pass

Well I had my appraisal today and it went much better then I dared hope. In all areas except one I either got meets required levels or exceeded them which considering I'd only been in that department for just over seven months was pretty darn impressive.

In fact I got more exceeds then I did "meets" which put me in a pretty darn good mood for the rest of the day. Most of you who know me will be unsurprised to hear that I received my best rating for my attention to detail.

Funny that :-)

The one area where I didn't get a "meets" rating was decisiveness. Or to put it another way I check up too much for answers and then answer my own question. Or as the boss put it he knows I know my stuff as I wouldn't have got the ratings I did in the other areas, I just need to know that I know!

Seems that confidence issues are once again proving to be my achilles heel.

It was also a pretty nice day weather wise, plus it seems to have got much warmer all of a sudden. So much warmer in fact I've been able to leave my coat at home for the past couple of days.

Of course my appreciation of the warmer weather will no doubt be fleeting as usual. Give it a few weeks and I'll be moaning that it's too warm.


anyway

Later folks

No comments: