Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I just don't know where the time is going right now. We're almost at the end of March which means three full months of the year have nearly come and gone!

That's a quarter of the year!

And why am I using so many exclamation marks!?

Because it's been a odd kind of day that's why!

Plus it's a Monday which can always be a bit hit and miss. We've also found out that we'll be moving next Monday which will mean we'll be in our new teams as of next week :-(

Which is sad but also exciting. It will also be very weird as I'll still be sitting at exactly the same bank of desks but at the other end of the building.

I've also got my appraisal tomorrow which will be the first "proper" appraisal I've had in a long time as I didn't have a proper one last year because I was still finishing probation. I guess I'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed everythings good.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: