Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Well that didn't work now did it?

Well even though Engineseer isn't in the country he was still okay for us to use his house for YSA FHE ( the fool, the fool) although as it turned out he needn't have bothered. Precisily two people turned up. Myself and Cordelia. Which meant we had a lesson and activity but no one to take part. We were good and gave it half an hour before calling it a night as we realised that the chances of anyone turning up were non-existant. But I think I managed to cheer Cordelia up by giving her some choclate.

Anyway while we were waiting we got to talking and I told her about the events of the past few days plus relevent. After talking for a while she made a interesting point that I hadn't thought of. She knew I was still upset at her but asked if I was still upset at DR. Which made me think ( see happens from time to time) and I realised that I wasn't mad at him and I hadn't been for a very long time. I mean at the time I was but not now, there's not anypoint anymore. It's in the past where I prefer things to stay! At the end of the day they did do some things wrong (they should have just told me!) but if they were dating and in love, fair play to him if he wanted to keep the relationshi[ secret. He had found someone and was happy and to be honest I supposed he helped me confirm what I had suppose I had always known even if I never wanted to admit it at the time that she was out of my league.

Right okay, That's the last I'll try and mention it I promise, otherwise I'm going to find it really, really difficult to dig myself out of this funk the past few days has put me into! I don't want to get a telling off from Bosslady again!

Church was interesting on sunday. Mainly because somehow, I have no idea how no one brough any bread for sacrement which caused Bro P to race home in order to get some. In priesthood the EQ President gave me the list first to tick off all our hometeaching visits from last month. I throttled back on my impluse to turn round and ask him if he was having a laugh!

Anyway that's all for today, I'm not sure I sure go on for much longer otherwise I'l lstart moaning how much traffic the kids going to school has put back on the roads. Oooppss too late :-)

I now go to follow Cordelias advice and do something geeky

later!

No comments: