Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Running on Unleaded

I've made one of those decisions this week that seemed like a good idea at the time but of course irony and Sods law were not going to pass up any opportunity to give me a swift. Yes I'm aiming to cut back on sugar and caffeine, which of course meant work has been unbelievably busy so far this week especially with the event coming up this Sunday. So I have been changing from zombie like to super mega hyperactive and all of the states in between at regular intervals. Oh well. Hopefully I will have clamed down enough by tomorrow night for institute. Not that I've cut out all caffeine straight away mind you, I'm limiting myself to cans and then only one can with lunch at the most and it has to be unleaded. I'm trying to wean myself off it as I don't want to start suffering caffeine headaches from just stopping. I've had them before and their not fun! ( and before anybody says I know that's a sign I was drinking too much anyway, I know!)

Apparently I was right and SM is going to be going off to the USA (what a surprise!), but from what I've heard though you've got to admire her fiancés style. The best comment I heard regarding the amount of diamonds on the engagement ring was
" Have you seen SM's ring"
" It's hard to miss, especially when the suns out!"

Meanwhile over on Nemesis's blog....... Yes apparently her plans for world domination are starting. Is it a case of Run the Library, Run the world ? See what I did there? Yeah not that funny I know.

One thing that was quite strange on Sunday was in the meeting we had briefly after the broadcast. Well I don't mean strange as in the meeting was strange more where we had it. No wait scratch that, ( not making much sense here am I). We had it in the high council room and they have all of the pictures of the first presidency and the 12th on the wall. But of course there wasn't three photos for the first presidency, there was only two. It just seemed really odd for only two pictures to be there. It's hard to explain I guess, so I'll leave it there before I start to make even less sense then usual :-)

No comments: