Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Do I have a kick me sign taped to my back?

Well this week isn't getting any better now is it? Lets see, there's the whole thing with Jinx, half of a wasted evening due to the busted YSA FHE, I appear to have now done something to my shoulder, the kids are back to school which means it's once again a real slog to and from work, I have had a deluge of very nasty customers to deal with, the other issues at work to deal with are stacking up and I have to do a load more stuff then usual in a quarter of the time because of a event at the end of the month. Excuse me one moment


ArGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Arrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh,
argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

all I think I need know is for aliens to invade and my week is complete. I really can't wait for Friday. I think I might just stay in bed all weekend to try and avoid anything else bad which is coming my way

No comments: