Friday, December 09, 2011

As if anymore proof was needed

Well yet more proof has arrived today that's it's winter. Yes I have started to develop a stinking cold which has been made worse by my usual lack of success when it comes to clearing my bunged up nose.

Which is a charming mental image for you all I'm sure.

Still at least it's the end of the week which means it's the weekend ( I was starting to wonder if it would ever get here!) which means I have two days. Yes two whole days before back to the insanity of work next week.

And the way this christmas is going, insanity is a understatement!

On the plus side there seems to be a large number of people ordering lego, as well A it's fun and B it;s nice to see kids using their imagination rather then playing on computers

(wow made myself sound so olddddd just then.)

Which if you go by what some people are church say....................... no wait, lets not go down that thread :-)

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: