Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thoughts and ponderings

I've been sitting and pondering for about the past 20 minutes as I've tried to think of what to write. And I'll be honest, it's been hard.

The past two weeks have been the hardest I've had to endure for a while, they've also been among the most busy weeks I've had for a long while but they've also been the quietest.

Which for those of you who don't know what's going on, those statements won't make a blind bit of sense.

I'm still not going to say what's been going for reasons which I hope will become clear later. I have decided to at least aim to stay on the moral high ground no matter how misguided or pointless it may eventually turn out be.

I've found myself digging deep into my 'reserves' as it were to keep going and I'm finding to my surprise that their proving to be far deeper then I imagined.

But I'm not alone as it were. People have rallyed to help, some surprising people to be honest not that I'm complaining of course. But it just goes to show that everyone has hidden depths.

anywy,

Later folks.

2 comments:

drat said...

You reminded me of my favorite quote by winston churchill "when you're going through hell..... keep going"

Saxon said...

I will certainly endeavour too