Friday, October 09, 2009

The management would like to apologise for the break in transmission

(best Dr Nick voice) Hi everybody,

Yes it's been a little while hasn't it. First off I would like to say thank you to everyone who has kept visiting even though I haven't posted in a week.

Secondly I would like to say thank you to the messages and offers of support that I have been recieving from many people. It's been a trying week ( with somewhat of a sense of unreality to the whole thing).

As to why this week has been trying well I'm not ready to go into details yet as it's not really appropriate which might sound slightly obscure but that's the way I feel right now. Yes my close friends know what's going on but for a myriad of reasons I don't think it's right to discuss it in the full spotlight glare of the internet right now as with my luck it would probably cause many more problems then it would solve.

And that's probably the most obscure paragraph I've written in a while.

Oh and before any of you worry as one of my friends did what happened has nothing to do with my or any member of my families health. I'm not dying and I'm not seriously ill.
If your friends with me on facebook and want to know whats happening drop me a email and I'll tell you all about it.

So what does all this random obscure writing mean for The grumblings of a geek? Well it's likely that although I will try and get back to my usual daily schedule posts could be sporadic until the end of October and their more likely to be fun/humerous posts rather then anything in depth as right now I have other important things to keep my focus on.

I hope that you'll bear with me and I promise that a actual explanation of what's happened will appear at somepoint and then everything will become clear.

Later folks,

Saxon

2 comments:

drat said...

the geek is BACK and GRUMBLING!!!!

Welcome back to the net SAXON!


good luck with everything in the future too!

Saxon said...

thanks drat