Friday, October 19, 2007

Tis the season to be icey

Well it's that time of year again. Yep, time to look for those cans of de-icer and scrabble around in the garages frantically looking for scrapers and windscreen covers. Yes we've had the first frosts of the winter season, which I'm fairly sure is early this year. Well they said that we're supposed to get a cold winter this year, maybe this is a early sign of it. Who knows. Anyway I guess I better hunt out my winter coat and gloves. Frostbite, not a good look :-)

Well institiute wasn't as depressing as last way in one way at least. However it was quite a 'heavy' lesson as it were as it was about the law of chastity. It is interesting how the class dynamic is changing as a lot of the more 'forthright' shall we say characters have left ( MA, Boss Lady and so on)or just don't come anymore (social). More importantly however I got to see the third new YSA student. She does exist! I was starting to wonder if she was one of the five cylons myself as she was always talked about but never seen. I didn't get to talk to her mind you as she left after the first class as she got a lift home with cordelia. So I guess the next thing will be to actually get a chance to talk to her. As Engineseer put it, one step at a time :-)

Well after the class it was time for another magical mystery tour as the plan was to go to McDonalds. Keen to avoid a repeat of Engineseers magical mystery tour we agreed on a definite mcdonalds to go to before we left. However as the others were using leciester places names we had no knowledge of, we followed their lead and ended up going to a mcdonalds on the far side of Leicester. Which makes at least six mcdonalds in Leicester if I've got that right. EP was in the first car, with one car behind her, then me and the remaining people behind me. Unfortuantely we lost her and the first car at some traffic lights and they disappeared over the horizon. So that left me at the front of the convoy with the one person who knew where she was going behind me and engineseer and his satnav behind her. So I just kept going and hoped I was going in the right direction. Fortunately by more luck then judgement I was going in the right direction and found EP pulled over to one side of the road about a mile and half down the road. ( she claimed however she had pulled over straight away when she realised we had lost her. doesn't explain the distance mind you ). So with her at the front we managed to get there .

On the way home I followed Engineseer as I didn't have a clue where I was. I guess Satnav does have it uses sometimes ( See Engineseer, I've finally admitted it)

anyway,


later!

No comments: