Monday, May 21, 2007

Virgin on the ridiculous

See what I did there. Clever wasn't I?

Why's everyone shaking their heads.??

Anyway back to my point and the odd post title. Just when I thought TV couldn't get any worse or sink any lower, surprise, surprise the TV bosses seemed to take up the challenge and come up with two programmes which I found horrifying in their sheer 'ucckkkness" both of Channel four as well.

The first of these is " Sex in Court" which according to the official programme description "takes a look at bedroom politics within modern relationships" which when translated means you have two people on a program in a fake court revealing details about their relationship which they should never, ever do. The second is " Virgin school" and I only saw a brief advert for it but turned the TV over in disgust. It seems now that being a virgin into your 20s seems to be some big no/no, and your in some freakish majority. well at least according to the part of the trailer I did see and yes I am paraphrasing here.

TV sucks sometimes doesn't it.

No comments: