Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It wasn't me, it was the one armed computer

So they I am at Church on Sunday morning. Rather then the normal sacrament and lessons we were going to watch the final session of conference. I had driven in using Grumpys car after he had parked it behind mine on the drive and offered through gritted teeth that I could take it to church if I wanted. The Elders Quorum President wanders over. They had decided to reshuffle the hometeaching assignments again and I was now going to be partnered with Bro P or Bro bigwig as I shall henceforth refer to as. He then proceeds to give me our home teaching list. Do you want to guess which two 'families' were at the top of the list, that's right Tapdance and Me and Grumpy. Yes somehow I had been given myself and my parental units to home teach. I proceeded to point this out to the Elders Quorum president who stood confused for a few moment then looked more closely at the list and asked " Are you sure?" then " Oops, don't know how that happened" ( and this is from the person who was making the list) and finally " Well there was nothing to indicate on the list that you were related" apparently living at the same address and having the same surname as the first two names on my list wasn't a big enough clue. So he wandered off again with the list and said that they had some more reorganizing to do. Which I think is one statement we can all agree with.

Later

No comments: