Monday, May 21, 2007

general status report

I thought as I hadn't written i na while I would write a very quick list of bullet points how things are, as I'm kinda hitting a brick wall mentally.

  • I finally graduated from institute. I got my certificate yesterday and had to get and speak. They were only two of us graduating. Me and cordeila. I can't remember what I said but apparently it made sense.
  • It was the graduation ball on Friday. It was a 1950s theme. I'll post the photos later.
  • Grumpy went on Holiday and came back. He now has his new car as well.
  • Social has broken her toe. On a sofa apparently. I have no idea how she managed that.
  • Engineseer is now the institute class president.
  • we have three hedgehogs living in the garden.
  • My car passed a service without any work having to be done to it. It's the seventh sign, the apocolypse is almost upon us!

later!

No comments: