Friday, February 01, 2013

shameless plug time

Okay, so the new years resolution to blog every day is not quite going to plan but I do have a excuse as I have been spending a whole lot of time working on my photography.

If you do have any spare time please feel free to visit my photography blog and read my latest three posts.

Snow Day
Alas poor jessops
Like Paper beats rock practical beats theory

Snow Day shows off some more pictures taken during the recent snow fall.

Alas poor jessops details some more of my thoughts regarding the failure of hessops.

And Like paper beats rock, practical beats theory details my experience of a wedding photography course along with some photos which you have not seen here on this blog.

So that must be worth a look just for thatone :-)

Later folks



No comments: