Tuesday, April 03, 2007

If your going to shamelessly copy, shamelessly copy from the best.

32 Random Things about me!

1. I have 13 nieces and nephews. As you can imagine Christmas gets very expensive.

2. I snore

3. I was on the same History degree course as a actor from the TV show "At home with the Braithwaite's"

4. I always cut my nails very short. I can't stand having long nails.

5. I've owned three cars.

6. I was in the ATC

7. I earned my initial glider training in the ATC.

8. I've been winched aboard a helicopter as part of a SAR exercise.

9. I can't stand needles. I can give blood but only if they give me a local anesthetic and I don't look.

10. I can't stand the smell of vomit. It makes me dry heave.

11. I refer to regular and diet soft drinks as "Leaded" and " unleaded"

12. I have three half brothers and three half sisters.

13. I was 20 when I had my first kiss

14. I finally graduate from institute this year.

15. I own enough books to stock four floor to ceiling bookcases

16. We have four computers in our house. Only two in use

17. I can't stand mustard

18. I can't stand the tomatoes you get from a 'tin'

19. I've owned three cars

20. I have had the same Mobile phone number for seven years

21. I hate the dentists

22. I don't suffer fools gladly

23. My 'Guilty secret' DVD is the Jimmy Neutron Movie. The best character is sheen " Never argue with the data!"

24. I think I dance like the Incredible Hulk Walks " Urgh, Rhythm makes me move!"

25. I like to take photos

26. I constantly wish that more people would leave comments on my blog ( Hint, Hint people!)

27. I sometimes describe myself as a 'optimistic pessimist'. I'm absolutely sure that the worst is about to happen.

28. All time biggest fear-'Being buried alive'. I can't watch any TV programs where that happens to one of the characters.

29. Biggest bug bear. People who keep saying the 'Assume joke, Ass-U-me' like they are the first person who though of it.

30. I don't just put my foot in my mouth sometimes during conversations. Oh no, I can get both feet in there

31. Comment heard in YSA that annoyed me the most ' It's much harder for girls to get married then guys , that's why we're going out to the states. Guys can get married *clicks fingers* just like that if they want to'... Oh really, did I miss a Sunday school lesson or Young men's lesson or something where that secret is shared? Did I?

32. Comment heard in YSA that amused me the most 'It's only gossip if it's malicious, otherwise it's simply passing information that people might find useful or interesting to one another" What ever makes you feel better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment 19 and 5 are the same!
And you thought I wouldn't notice! An extra 5 things for that I think.

Saxon said...

d'oh.

right five more things coming soon