Thursday, March 29, 2007

If Fraggle plays in a band would they play Fraggle Rock? He, he, he

Okay, last joke like that . Honest : -) well maybe not.

Yes peeps, or rather the one or two of you who actually read this blog and don't leave any comment ! I'm back. Well I'm sure someone out there might be wondering why my blog posting has become a bit erratic. Two reasons, the first that the computers at work we can use to access the internet have been extremely busy, secondly we currently have no internet connection at home. Why? Well that's a bit of a long story but I will get to that in a minute.

First off some random stuff. The Driver clan finally have a moving date. They are moving on the 12th April. I have done enough to graduate from institute. At last...... SW is now married and due to that becomes SG, unless I can think of a better codename. Any suggestions anyone?

Well institute was good last night. Although convert, bless her still only has two settings. On and louder. I'm interested to see how well Broth M will cope next week as he'll be teaching the class as Bro H is off somewhere. But the biggest surprise of the evening was when the door opened at the back of the class and none other then the one and only Fraggle walked in! Fraggle was back and ready to rock.. ( oops there I go again with the jokes). He had some time off from work so decided to come visit. Then through a rather roundabout way ( it will take too long to explain) he ended coming back to Engineseers house and stayed there last night. Cordeila, Social and myself all went round after institutes, so I didn't get home till 'stupid a clock' this morning which in turn means I've been feeling shattered all day. But hey it was worth it!

anyway that's all for today. As they say the time is far spent, there is little remaining. I'll do a better post tomorrow.

later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.