Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I was curious. Since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous

Well seeing as it's been nearly a whole two weeks since I last posted something I thought I might as well get round to posting something. As you do, etc, etc, insert nonsensical quip here.... and so forth.

Well I had to go to my favorite place in the whole wide world yesterday. Can you guess where kiddies??? Yes that's right the Dentists and unlike most of the other times I've been this appointment was really, really late in the afternoon which meant I had the whole afternoon to stress about things, and it didn't help that after psyching myself up to just have a filling he decided to some other work at the same time which I was expecting, which set me off a bit. I don't care what anybody else says, it doesn't matter how many times they tell you to relax, if you don't like having your mouth forced wide open, and a suction thingy, drill and another persons figures shoved into your mouth, it ain't gonna help!!!! But anyway that's the last I have to see of that place for the next six months. Ya!!!!

I've halfway through season 2 of House at the moment. I wish I could be that sarcastic and forward with everyone, but seeing as I'm nowhere near as smart as house, not a doctor and don't have a team of three minions, I would hear the letter P and the numbers 4 and 5 very, very quickly.

Benefits of free digital TV. Some of the channels are having to resort to real old shows to fill in the gaps. which means that the crystal maze is back on. Yaaaahhhh!!!!! And it's still showing the series with Richard o Brien rather then that guy who came after him.

Grumpy has retired. And finally seems a lot happier. Heck if he keeps going this way, I'm not going to be able to call him grumpy for much longer and I'm going to have to come up with a better codename for him. He keeps claiming that he's still keeping himself very busy all day. Although I guess I'm just going to have to believe him, unless I try getting a version of a 'nanny cam' to check up on him. 'Grumpy cam', has a interesting ring to it doesn't it? No? yeah I didn't think so either, oh well :-) I guess I'll just mark that one as interesting idea, but leave it alone!!

The Driver Clan still don't know when their moving. The builders are still dragging their heels on things. At this rate it will be quicker for them to buy a house on Mars. They would still get there before this other house is ready. Anyway I don't know if I've mentioned this but the driver Clan will be expanding as of August. Yes I'm becoming a uncle. Again! For the 13th time, no wait got that wrong for the 14th time. How JR remembers all of her grandkids ( 40) I'll never know.

anyway, thats all for now, or rather I can't think of anything else which wouldn't consist of lots of rambling.

later.

No comments: