Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh my Stars, They killed........

The chocolate machine. It's gone, gone, GONE!!!! and been replaced by a.. sofa. Yes You've heard that right the chocolate vending machine has been removed from our building at work and in it's place there is a sofa. Yes a sofa. Well I'm confused....

And that's not the only thing to be killed off recently in the past couple of days. For any of you who may not have noticed this story in the papers or on CNN. They've killed Captain America. He's dead, and despite the inevitable conspiracy theories that he isn't really Dead, it seems he is going to stay dead. The biggest indicator being that the next issue of the captain America comic begins with his autopsy. Now I'm no medical expert but I understand that autopsy's are generally not performed on people who are still alive!! But then again he's a comic book character which means he was never alive to begin with in the real sense, just the comic sense, and no he's dead in the comic sense, but in the real sense as he was never alive or dead in the real sense, but was only alive in the comic sense but has now............ and I've confused myself yet again.

I had one of those nights again last night, while trying to sleep. It took me ages to switch off enough to go to sleep, then round about 5.30ish, I woke up and when I tried to go back to sleep I only seemed to manage around 10 - 15 minutes before waking up again. I finally gave up at about quarter to seven. But I forgot to turn my alarm off, so when it did go off it really did seem like like that was some 'force' rubbing salt in the wounds saying, hey you've been up for twenty minutes more then you had to be. Can you guess how well the rest of your days going to be. and before you ask the inevitable question, why do you keep writing this blog and hardly anybody reads it? Arggh, no wait wrong inevitable question, lets try that again" How have you managed to get through the day without falling asleep?" All I have to say to that is " Sugar! and lots of it"

We're hurrying around doing a few last minutes jobs for the event at the weekend. Which we hopefully go well, no I'm going to try to be more positive. It will go well, well wrong :-) Boom, boom! There's nothing like approaching a task with a positive attitude, and that was nothing like approaching the task with a positive attitude. he, he, he, he, he,

Wait, Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering??
Well, yes I am Chris, but what precisely is a fashionable color for elephant ribbon this month??

Okay, I'm starting to think that theres a chance I might have had just a tad too much sugar today.

later.

No comments: