Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hot and cold

Colds and I don't get along.

That's mainly because when I get a cold I tend to be stereotypically male and act like it's full blown man flu and that I'm dying, etc, etc.

Which is why I was glad to get rid of my last cold. What I was not glad of was managing to get another even worse one just over a week later!

So back to acting like it's the end of the world, generally mopping around feeling very sorry for myself and copious amounts of lemsips and hope that this cold goes bye, bye very quickly.

Although I am not the only one under the weather at the moment as no less then three of my team are off ill with ailments ranging from man flu ( yes it's sad and pitiful how badly that condition takes down men I know :-) to a broken rib!

So we ae slightly short handed but at least it keeps life interesting.

Later folks!

No comments: