Thursday, February 23, 2012

Please stop talking

From my new desk ( my 9th by my reckoning in just over two years we don't half move around a lot at work :-) at work I've been finding that I've been learning a awful lot about some of my other team mates that I didn't know before.

For example one of the girls has a surprising fascination with history which I didn't know about before. Even if some of her queries would make a history teacher shudder. For example one line she came out with today was
" Did Henry 8th get so married so many times because he liked the ladies?"

Another one of the guys seems to have developed the severe ability of not only sticking his foot in his mouth, but getting both feet in there and ramming them down his throat.

Even worst then I can do sometimes and that's saying something.

But it's more interesting that I seem to be learning so much as I have been in this team almost a year after all.

It just goes to show, you never know quite as much about the people you work with as you think you do.

Later folks

No comments: