Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's almost spring so that means.....

Well I am throughly exhausted today as I have spent most of the day decorating.

Yes the long delayed project of decorating my room is gathering pace as I have not only not painted the ceiling, but also painted all of the walls as well.

And if that wasn't enough we are also in the process of redecorating the office into a new art/hobby room.

That lead in turn to Grumpy and Tap Dance spending most of the afternoon cleaning out the garage.

Hopefully one more weekend will lead to the painting being all finished and I can get the new flooring done.

And once that is done it will be time for a complete overhaul of all of the furnishings as well. New bed, wardrobe, dresser, the works.

2012 is looking better already.

Later folks

No comments: