Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Still here

For those of you who might be
wondering, I'm still here and I haven't unaccountably disappeared into the vast greatness of the all encompassing depths of the voids ( gee! Could I have used many more big words in that sentence?)

I've been off work for a week on Holiday, yes, yes I know I have so much time off at the moment. Life's tough init? :-) as per usual I managed to get very little of anything vaguely constructive done, especially last Wednesday. As I said in the post below this one, nothing interesting happened last Wednesday afternoon. Nothing interesting at all. honest :-)

To be honest for most of the time I just let what little remains of my mind be sucked away by the evils of daytime TV, especially on the digital channels. Anyway moving on before I start to go on about that yet again, I didn't post anything because I didn't really feel the urge to. Of course this means that you'll likely have to put up with some very big blog posts in the coming days as I've started to feel the urge again to ramble on about nothing in particular.

You have been warned!

He, he, he, he, he, he, he, he,

later!

No comments: