Friday, November 17, 2006

Fair!

Well I'm back.... Again. Although not as long a break as last time between posts. I know, I know, I suck. Well it's that time of year again, where the traffic gets very bad around loughborough for three days and people sit in huge traffic jams generally cursing about how much quicker their journey usually is and it's wasn't this bad this year. What causes this chaos? A alien invasion? No! road works? No but good guess seeing as it's the usual cause. Give up? Don't actually care why I'm speaking in questions? etc? Yes the Loughborough fair was once again in town. I thought I'd share some pics with you that I'd took when I went to the fair with my nephew j and my mum on the Saturday morning. Before you ask, there was no official YSA activity as as some point the process of delegation to decide who was organizing it, delegated the task to a non existent person. Not very useful at all! I'm sure you can agree.





No comments: