Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Habit Forming

It wasn't foggy this morning but it was rather rainy. I suppose I shouldn't complain really as it could have been a lot worse and been icey instead!

The rain did mean that I had to judge exactly when to get out of the car and make the dash across the car park to the bus to arrive there in enough time not to miss in and be left in the rain.

Yes I do think too much about some things I know.

It's been another hard day of training today. Fortunatly things are falling into place and I'm not feeling as nervous as I was about going 'live' on Friday even if it will be on Friday 13th. Who planned that anyway?

Whilst listening in on some 'live' calls today I realised how easy it has been to form new habits to replace the old work habits I had from my last place. I now don't even notice that I'm wearing a shirt and tie ( aka grown up clothes) as opposed to more casual clothes.

I did realise this morning whilst trying to find a book to take with me to read on my breaks that it's going to be a little while before a BL book will be released that I haven't read! I think it will be February the 13th before I'll be able to buy one I haven't read. And having to buy one will be a who new and strange experience!

In geek news apparently there's a chance that the character of the Black Cat could be appearing in Spiderman 4. I'm sure there considering the character as she's a well rounded character and not for the skin tight outfits she usually wears.

Well I guess if Iron Man 2 gets the blackwidow good ole spidey can get away with the Black cat.

anyway,

Later Folkd

No comments: