Thursday, July 30, 2009

Umm what?

As most people are aware Michael Jackson should have been a few shows into his this is it tour by now if things had turned out differently. Of course with his death, the O2 arena is apparently trying to find new acts to use the arena during these dates. Apparently one famous act is supposed to be launching a series of comeback shows to try and relaunch their careers/franchise. Is is a band? Umm no. A comedian? umm no? A play? Still no. It it is in fact the teletubbies. Yeah you read that right the Teletubies are trying to launch a comeback tour at the O2 arena in London.


Umm what???

A trailer for the new season of heroes has started doing the rounds. I have to admit that I lost track of the show a while ago as it never seemed to reach the potential that it promised, however I was intrigued to see what ideas the show makers have to reclaim viewers. Unfortunatly I shouldn't have bothered as it seems that in their desperation they will be trying anything to lure viewers back especially the young male demographic.

How I hear you cry?

Well you remember the cheerleader who was the focus of season one, save the cheerleader save the world? well she will apparently be getting a new storyline this season. Yeap she goes to college and makes a new female friend and they decide to do some experimenting and I'm not talking about the sort you would do in a science lab. Lets hope they don't go the fully shameless route in a attempt to draw in the maximum amount of viewers and make them both part of the cheerleading team. You have to feel sorry for the actress who plays claire, she was probably hoping for a serious, dramatic storyline and it seems she will be getting this! I wonder if she worries that she will be typecast as the sexy cheerleader type for ever but then again seeing as she's just stared in a film as another cheerleader she might already be firmly trapped in that stereotype.

The weather is once again failing to make up it's mind as it started off very sunny today, it then suddenly went into a stupidly heavy downpour around lunchtime for a hour before once again turning sunny. So taking the umbrella with me to work was totally pointless. But still irony does like to mess with me so I'm sure if I hadn't had it, I would have needed it.

I have two days left on my secondment. One thing I will not miss however is the Chavs who reguarly ride the buses. Yesterday I had to put up with a pair who were singing along to their ipod and lets just say if they were to ever appear on the X factor they would be one of those acts reserved for the 'worst ever audition clip show' where you watch the people try and sing and wonder if their entire families hate them for letting them go on national TV when they obivously can't sing!

anyway,

Later folk!

No comments: