Friday, July 31, 2009

29 down 1 to go

well it was a strange feeling as 6pm rolled round this evening and we shut the doors to the shop. It's now been 29 days since I started my secondment which means I have exactly one day left.


So at 6pm tomorrow that as they say will be that. 30 days will have gone and it will be time for me to go back to the office which seems weird as I've just got used to being in the store and I know I always say this but time seems to go so quickly these days!


My main concern is when I go back is that it will take me ages to get used to be able to sit down again during the working day. Not a major problem I grant you, but there you go:-)


The weather was once again fairly settled during the day. Maybe this means that the weathermen are right and we might be due some good weather. But I'm not holding my breath to be honest. It's not like they've been that right up to now.

anyway,

Later folks,

No comments: