Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday feeling

It was rather a odd feeling today as it was Friday but rather then the usual 'Friday' feeling, we were actually incredibly busy. Especially as we had to pack the van full of the needed supplies for our event on Sunday. Which I'm pleased to see will not me to see what 5am on a Sunday morning looks like. Instead I will be seeing what 6am looks like as rather then catching the coach as previous years I'm catching a lift with one of my colleagues to the venue.


The new models I was waiting for to start my next modelling project have finally arrived and I'm ready to get going. I thought for a change that I will actually plan this 'army' out and document it using photos to show how it develops.


At least that's the plan but you know what they say about plans.


or was that intentions.

Anway, asides from the usual shopping tomorrow I will be aiming to take things easy in order to conserve my energy for Sunday which I'm hoping I will be better prepared for standing on my feet all day after spending six weeks in store.

But I guess we'll see in that regard.

anway,

Later folks.


No comments: