Saturday, November 08, 2008

It was yet another Dark and Stormy Saturday night

The weather seems to have settled into a rather predicatable pattern right now. Every saturday night it seems to be gloomy, rainy and windy so far this winter and tonight is no exception. Apparently there forcasting that there could be tornadoes on some places!

Still, asides from, all of the rain and howling wind it's been pretty much a standard Saturday. I did have to go and get my haircut as it was starting to look like I had an overgrown mop on my head.

I also treated myself to the new futurama DVD movie. It's alright but definately the weakest of the three DVD movies so far.

I decided to have a fairly easy Saturday afternoon and just did some reading. I'm currently feeling all calm and relaxed and want to hold onto that feeling for as long as possible. Still I think if I was ever to come into a lot of money I would be one of those people who would keep working just basically to keep myself busy and active. I would probably go nuts sitting at home with nothing to do.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: