Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's the weekend.... I think

Well I had a Bacon sandwich for Breakfast, Fish and chips for Lunch, went shopping this morning, spent twice as long as usual on the bike to make up for breakfast and lunch and Grumpys gone out. So I guess that must mean it's a Saturday! Okay so Sherlock Holmes I am not, but I hope this means at the very least I can start getting my sense of time sorted out!

It did seem warmer then usual this morning but of course a brisk wind put pay to that. I can't wait for it to start getting warmer. I'm wearing my fleece to and from work at the moment as it takes my car so long to warm up!

I'm having fun playing with movie maker on windows vista at the moment. Yet another sure sign that I am too geeky for my own good sometimes and I really need to get out more.

We should be having our next YSA family home evening on Monday. Hopefully we'll have a few more people turn up then last time. Things seem to have gone a bit quiet on the social front for the YSA at the moment. Not sure why.

Ummm, I've kind of hit a mental brick wall here and rambling (even more then usual), so I'm not sure what else to say. I guess I'll leave it there and go and find something geeky to do :-)

later!

No comments: